Terms and conditions
These conditions are valid only between the company Bohero bvba, Parijsestraat 38, 9800 Deinze, Belgium. VAT: BE 0845.377.467, with the registration number of companies: 0845.377.467, hereinafter referred to as "BOHERO" and any person making purchases online on the website www.bohero.eu hereinafter referred to as "CUSTOMER". These conditions may be subject to change, the date of entry on line will be the date of entry into force.
ARTICLE 1 - Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, BOHERO sells and the CUSTOMER buys the products listed and offered for sale on the site www.bohero.eu. The contract is concluded exclusively through the Internet, by accessing the CLIENT at www.bohero.eu and the creation of a purchase order in accordance with the procedure laid down by it.
ARTICLE 2 - Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered complete by sending to the CUSTOMER an e-mail for the order confirmation. The e-mail contains the details of the CLIENT and of the order, including the price of the goods purchased, the cost of transport and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CLIENT undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to communicate any corrections.
2. BOHERO undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors may result from inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product. In addition, photographs of the products presented on www.bohero.eu do not constitute part of a contract, as only representative.
3. BOHERO undertakes to deliver the goods as soon as possible. Orders are normally delivered within 1-5 working days depending on the destination. With up to a maximum of 30 days from the day following the date of confirmation of the order by the Client if the products are not immediately available.
ARTICLE 3 - Availability of products
1 The availability of the products refers to the moment in which the Client consults the information of the product; this must still be regarded as purely indicative, since, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of most users, the products could be sold to others before order confirmation.
2. Even after BOHERO sent via e-mail the confirmation of the order, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, BOHERO can decide whether to make partial deliveries communicating by e-mail to the CLIENT.
ARTICLE 4 - Payment
1. Any payment by the CUSTOMER may only be done by the credit cards listed on the site www.bohero.eu.
2. Communications relating to the payment and data provided by the Client are made on dedicated lines and protected with all the guarantees secured by the use of security protocols provided by the payment networks.
ARTICLE 5 - Prices
1. All selling prices of the products shown on the site www.bohero.eu are expressed in Euro and include VAT.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, they are entered and calculated at the conclusion of the purchase process before payment.
3. The CLIENT accepts that BOHERO has the right to modify its prices at any time, however, the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices listed on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the email sent by BOHERO as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
ARTICLE 6 – Returns & refund policy
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force (Law of 14 July 1991), the Client has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days, from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the Client decides to exercise this right, must inform BOHERO, via email before making the return. The goods must be returned to BOHERO at the address that will be communicated to the Client at the time of return. The shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the Client. The goods must be returned undamaged, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc..). Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, BOHERO will refund the amount of the products covered by the withdrawal as soon as possible and within a maximum period of 30 days.
3. In case of withdrawal for purchases made with gift cards, the amount will be returned to the Client with a voucher identified with a promotional code that will be sent to the email address of the Client. The promotional code can be used by CLIENT for the next purchase.
4. In case of arrival of damages goods, our customer service needs to be informed in written within 4 days after arrival of the goods at the address given for delivery. You will have to provide clear pictures of the damages goods, packaging and shipping label. Our shipping company may ask you to go to a partner in order to have the damages and packaging being checked.
The rigth of return is only valid for consumers and not for business customers
Goods must be returned to the warehouse within the 14 days after approval of the return. After that date no returns will be accpted or reimbursed.
ARTICLE 7 - Delivery
1. The products will be delivered by courier to the address indicated by the Client at the time of order.
2. The invoice information is provided by the CLIENT during the purchase process. After issuing the invoice, the CLIENT cannot make any changes to the information provided.
ARTICLE 8 - Liability
1. BOHERO assumes no liability, in the event of failing to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract, for disruptions caused by force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even when generated from malfunctions and failures of Internet.
2. The availability of each item is only an indication, not contractual and can not be attributed to the seller the responsibility in case of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 9 - Access to the site
The CLIENT has the right to access the site for consultation and for acquisition.
The CLIENT acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available only for personal e non for commercial use. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audible or visual, and the technology used remain the property of BOHERO and are protected by intellectual property rights.
ARTICLE 10 - Cookies
The www.bohero.eu website uses "cookies". Cookies are electronic files that record information about the navigation of the Client Site (pages consulted, date and time of the visit ...) and that allow BOHERO to offer a more personalized service to their customers.
ARTICLE 11 - Severability
If any article of these terms and conditions is declared null and void, this invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining articles.
ARTICLE 12 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
All agreements concluded with the Seller are subject to Belgian law. All disputes are the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts